Monday, November 24, 2008

Teen Bill of Rights, #81-90

81. Both of my parents and the children will live at a similar standard of living.
82. If my parents do not already have disability insurance from their employers, they will buy a disability insurance policy so that if they are hurt or ill and have to miss work, their income will not suffer.
83. My parents will have other ways of generating money besides just their jobs and existing investments.
84. My parents will maintain a credit score of at least 700, so that if they need to borrow money for anything, they will be able to do so at a low interest rate.
85. My parents will meet privately with each other once every one to three months to discuss the family’s budget, but they will talk in an area where the children will not overhear or have to participate in the conversation.
86. Neither of my parents will interfere with the time that the other parent wants to spend with the children.
87. My parents will not physically abuse their children.
88. My parents will not sexually abuse their children.
89. My parents will send me and my siblings to the best schools they can afford.
90. My parents will situate our family in an area of our city that has the best public schools possible.

No comments: