Monday, November 24, 2008

Teen Bill of Rights, #241-250

241. My parents will set a good example of how to be spouses by how they act.
242. My parents will help me eat a consistent and healthy diet.
243. My parents will never give up as parents even if they are no longer spouses.
244. My parents will love me unconditionally even when they can’t stand each other.
245. My parents will help me live up to the expectations of a normal person in society.
246. My parents will make their best efforts to get along with our extended family.
247. My parents will honor the commitment they made to each other and not be unfaithful to the other parent.
248. My parents will choose to have children with the other parent only when they believe that the other parent is stable and as ready as possible for that commitment.
249. My parents will not seek to make me afraid of them.
250. I will not be asked to be my parents’ therapist or friend.

No comments: